Tuesday, March 25, 2008

guess whO's bizzack. hOpefully fOr gOod this time...

hahaha. my bad. i've been away fOr a while nOw. my life gOt real. really fast. and i've been grindin. trying tO finish schOol. teach. and nOt be Overwhelmed but i'm back. it feels gOod. i'm gOnna try my best tO stay On tOp Of my pOstings. particularly my cOre circuits sO that all Of yOu at hOme can fOllOw alOng. haha. the weather is flawless in OklahOma right nOw sO it's easy tO be mOtivated tO run. i'm gOnna try tO make mOre time fOr that. and i'll be lifting mOnday- friday with JJ WOoOo PGA prO. it feels gOod tO be back. 

runLO: aprOx. 5 miles: 35 min. campus lOop. i feel fat. i gOt attacked by twO little mangy dOgs On brOoks st. One was nipping at my heels and almOst gOt punted intO the creek. i started hurtin as i made my way thrOugh campus... but there are girls On campus sO i pulled myself tOgether hOping tO nOt lOok as pathetic as i felt. i gOt a cOuple lOoks. One whistle. One "weeeewww!". all things in due time. in due time.

No comments: